Instructions for parents
- Registration Forms are to be filled and submitted to the School office within seven days of issue of Registration Form.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test/observation and interaction and the availability of seats.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- Date for tests/observation and interaction will be given at the time of registration and the same may be changed, on a ver short notice of only two days by the school.
- At the time of Registration the following documents along with Registration and Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- in cash are to be submitted to the School Office.
- Duly filled and signed Registration form.
- Colour passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate place in the forms.
- Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority). Date of Birth Certificate issued by Doctor/Nursing Homes/Hospitals will not be accepted.
- (d) Affidavit of no. of sons and daughters (How many sons? How many daughters? Oronly child?)
- Admission to Nursery and Preparatory classes will be through observation/interaction.
- There will be an interview/interaction for studentsseeking admission to Class I - VI followed by a written test.
- It is strongly advised that the parents should fill the registration form themselves.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration From tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
- If T.C. with 'Passed' or 'promoted' written on it is not submitted of the earlier school in time, i.e. before the session commences in April, or latest by 15* of May, then the admission of that stands cancelled.
Instructions For Candidates
- Copy of Admit Card to be brought at the time of test.
- Candidates should come 30 minutes before the start the written examination.
- Candidates should bring their own pencil/pen/colour pencils/geometry box etc. For the Examination